2019 Generac Guardian 9kW WiFi with Transfer Switch Model #7030
Guardian 9kW WiFi with Transfer Switch Model #7030
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage. This affordable automatic standby generator offers protection for about half the cost of central air conditioning.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home standby generator Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and proactive service. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.
- Powers 16 circuits of your home with the 100-amp, NEMA 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*. *Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 9,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 8,000 Watts*
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 37.5/33.3
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 40 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power Factor: 1
- Battery Requirement (not included): 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 340/154
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 63
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode **: 54
- Type of Engine: GENERAC G-Force 400 Series
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Displacement: 426 cc
- Cylinder Block: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 1.1 qt/1.0 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption - Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load: 90 (2.55); Full Load: 120 (3.40)
- Fuel Consumption - Liquid Propane ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load: 32 (0.87) [3.29]; Full Load: 50 (1.37) [5.20]
- Two-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display: Simple user interface for ease of operation.
- Mode Buttons:Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
- Manual: Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Standard
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Standard
- Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds: Standard (programmable by dealer only)
- Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable (Brownout Setting): From 140-171 V/190-216 V
- Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning: Standard
- Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs: 50 Events Each
- Engine Start Sequence: Cyclic cranking: Engine cranks a maximum of five times at factory set intervals and durations.
- Starter Lock-out: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- Smart Battery Charger: Standard
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Standard
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection: Standard
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown: Standard
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Standard
- Common External Fault Capability: Standard
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Standard
NOTES:Includes Transfer Switch - Installation, Taxes and Shipping Not Included **Sound levels are taken from the front of the generator. Sound levels taken from other sides of the generator may be higher depending on installation parameters. Rating definitions - Standby: Applicable for supplying emergency power for the duration of the utility power outage. No overload capability is available for this rating. (All ratings in accordance with BS5514, ISO3046 and DIN6271). * Maximum kilovolt amps and current are subject to and limited by such factors as fuel Btu/megajoule content, ambient temperature, altitude, engine power and condition, etc. Maximum power decreases about 3.5 percent for each 1,000 feet (304.8 meters) above sea level; and also will decrease about 1 percent for each 6 °C (10 °F) above 16 °C (60 °F).
- Engine Type
- GENERAC G-Force 400 Series
- 426 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 340 lb. (154 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 9,000W; Natural Gas: 8,000W
- Noise Level
- 63 dB(A)